Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Changing the World





HELLO MY FELLOW READERS ; ) ,


Today I am talking about how I would change the world. If I were to change the world I would want a world where people can live free with nothing that would separate them in a bad way. This would include barriers; for example, countries or religion. I feel like people should be able to live wherever they want to without anything in their way to do so. I would want there to be less leaders. Something that might work might be maybe a leader for each continent, instead of having each for a country. With this there would have to be some kind of law that would not give the leader to much leverage over the whole continent.


My Revolution








1 comment:

  1. If that happened that would be really nice

    ReplyDelete