Friday, October 2, 2015

Myself

"We have been studying and writing creation myths, and now it's my turn to introduce myself on this blog. I'll use the BIG questions about identity, meaning, and purpose that creation myths explore as my inspiration. Here are 8 things that provide some insight about who I am."

1. Where I come from?
I was born in Santa Barbara, California and lived here my whole life.

2. What matters to me?
The things that matter to me the most is probably family and friends.

3. What I love?
I love to play tennis and hang out with my friends in my free time.

4. Where I am going?
I am going to Spanish class.

5. What I dread?
I dread having to speak in public

6. What I hope for?
I hope for people around me to be healthy.

7. What I need
I need air.

8. Who I am
I am brother of one.





1 comment:

  1. Nice first post, Kevin! I hope I can help you get more comfortable with public speaking. You have so many fabulous ideas to share! When I was little, I used to shake before giving speeches...and now I speak in front of people all day for my job! If I can do it, so can you :)

    ReplyDelete