Thursday, January 7, 2016

Motif

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS ; ),

                Today we are going to be talking about a motif from the book The Glory Field. A motif that applies to many different people just like me. Some different motifs that show up throughout the book could be shown in a various ways, for example, some being very discrete while other are screaming at the top of their lungs an inch from your face. One certain motif that has left some saliva in my face from all that screaming was the fact that family is the most important thing in this line of people and that they would do anything to rescue, or be with one another. They would be willing to take care for each other and stay for one another even through the tough times that they suffer. This appears in my life how our family is very close and loving.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that I can achieve the level of happiness that this family is experiencing at this moment

    ReplyDelete