Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Time Capsule

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS ; ),


         Today we are going to be talking about a few things that would be in a time capsule about me. Many different items can be used to identify myself at this moment of time. Since I have so many I'm just going to limit it to four for today. One of the many things that I would want to leave behind would be would be a picture of my family. Another item that I might want to go in my time capsule would would be an egg (that doesn't rot; maybe fake). I think this would be a good item because this would symbolize life or existence. One last item that I would like to have my legacy represent would be an backpack. This would the container that I will put all my legacies in. I think this is a good item because at first sight it might seem like one of the most ordinary things you can see, but when you look inside, it could be more than that.



     

1 comment: